Search This Blog (i know i saw it somewhere)

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Oh Target, how I'm growing to love thee!

Well last month I had a great trip to target with the curel deal. Earlier this week I went and for free Eucerin which works amazing on my super dry skin. Not to mention the awesome dollar section they have!
Well yesterday I went and did the target glade deal everyone is raving about but I switched around some coupons and paid $2.25 and got my $5 gc. I couldn't find the ad that would've given me 2 $5 gcs.

Nyc mail polish was $.94 and I had some $1/1 coupons. Eucerin and Nivea are less than $1 so I used the $1 coupons from coupons.com. the register automatically adjusted them. Then I got 5 of the scented oil twin packs which include a free warmer!! I used 4 $2/1 coupons from coupons.com, 1 $1.50/3 Target coupon and 1 $.75/1 mq from a November insert.

**be aware the only ones ringing up $2.50 were the good boxes. The manager said she didn't know why so she gave me them all for $2.50 each!**

If u can get 5 of the $2/1 coupons and a Target coupon. Your total will be $1.


No comments:

Post a Comment