Search This Blog (i know i saw it somewhere)

Friday, July 22, 2011

Tide Stain Release

Straight from the horse's mouth! Well actually it was Tide and not a horse and it was their facebook page and not their mouth lol but close enough!!


Happy Friday fans! Don't forget today at 3pm Eastern Time we will be giving away 10,000 samples of the Tide Stain Release tablets. If you haven't already registered for your sample, today's your chance and if you have already registered, why don't you share this 
with your friends!


I have used this before and I really liked it! I liked it better b/c my sample came a coupon for more product and the sample itself was a nice size bag. So at 3pm Eastern/ 2pm Central go to their page (TIDE'S FACEBOOK PAGE)and watch for the link to register. Actually I would be there 5 minutes early! Good Luck & Happy Savings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment