Search This Blog (i know i saw it somewhere)

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Walgreens Shopping Trip

So I didn't get a chance to do any shopping this weekend but I was out today getting the last of deals from the Publix sales. Naturally I stopped by Walgreens!

I wanted to get the Gain deal but they were all out so I'll keep looking b/c that is an awesome find!
(Thanks Couponing to Disney). If you haven't gotten it yet be sure to check for it at your local store.

Here is a picture of what I did get:
Scott Paper Towels 6 rolls $5
     use $1 Q from Sept Coupon Booklet
     use $1 MQ printable or from this week's inserts
total $3!!

Bengay $5.99
     use $5 MQ from this week's inserts
total $.99

Huggies $8.99
     use $3 MQ from this week's inserts
     get $2 RR
total $3.99

Robitussin (no coupon just necessary) it was on sale for $4.99

No comments:

Post a Comment