Search This Blog (i know i saw it somewhere)

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

winn dixie

Well I couldn't leave Winn Dixie out! Went there originally to get the Pizza Rolls. They were on sale for $1.25 and I had some $.40/2 MQ which would double making them $.85 a box. I felt that was a good deal so I got 26. (remember I shop for 2 households: me and my mommy's!) These make awesome snacks or light lunches!
While were were there I found 3 rice coupons that I couldn't find at Publix and luckily the rice was the same price and they also double coupons!! So I picked up 3 bags of rice. The Pilsbury Grands biscuits were on sale 10/$10 which made a very sweet deal when paired with the coupons I had. Also used my free candy coupons to get a Twix and a can of mints for the hubs!


Total before sales & coupons $78 close to $80 and I paid $28 I LOVE COUPONING & DEAL SHOPPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment